BackBlast from the 2.0 ‘Happening” on June 16th: Hey, when you have *86* dads and their 2.0’s show up for a pre-Father’s Day KidsVergence workout, what else can you call it?
Pax: Too numerous too mention (check out COT posted on our FB site by Dilfer/Swanson ): Kramer (Q), Elroy (faithful assistant)
Warmup: SSH, Merkins
- Catch Me if You Can: Kramer leads the masses to the track for a vigorous lap: Dads run backwards while kids wait and count their age(s). Kids then run to catch up with the dads, then make them do an exercise of their choice
- Football field exercises : Work our way across and back doing wheel barrows, Swedish planks, piggy backs, bear crawls, squats
- Burpee master class: Kramer and Elroy demonstrate how a burpee is done properly, with bonus demo of the BRO-pee
- Water break!
- Mosey to ball field next door
- Split the crowd into to groups: younger kids and aged 10+
- Freeze tag: kids and dads alternately being “it”. Need to do an assigned exercise to unfreeze yourself
- Name-o-rama: Dads consulted within their immediate clan for a moment, and then we did a full round of name-o-rama, announcing their 2.0’s F3 names, dedicated and honest – awesome!
Thank you all for allowing us the honor to lead this 2.0 event. Next year must certainly step it up, as we are very likely looking at 100+!!
Have a great Fathers’ Day and summer all you bad ass F3Dads!