Just like the thousands of workouts per week in F3 Nation, our workouts have five core principles. These are:
- Workouts are free of charge
- Workouts are open to all men
- Workouts are held outdoors — rain or shine, heat or cold. (In the winter, we here in Puget Sound like to say they are held “rain or rain.”)
- Men who participate also lead our workouts in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- Workouts end with a Circle of Trust.
All you have to do is show up. If you are a little hesitant, we get that. We’ve heard it sounds like there’s a catch. (There isn’t.) We even have our top five excuses.
Don’t worry or hesitate, give us an hour for a free workout to see for yourself. We really do want to give this away AND also know you can do this. (Yes, you.)
Start by picking a Puget Sound workout location, then make the time/day that works for you. We recommend Saturdays for your first, we go for coffee afterwards.
See you there!