F3 launched in Puget Sound on March 12, 2016. Today, the Puget Sound has weekly workouts in Kirkland, Redmond, Seattle, Tacoma and Woodinville.
Just like the thousands of workouts per week in F3 Nation, our workouts have five core principles. These are:
- Workouts are free of charge
- Workouts are open to all men
- Workouts are held outdoors — rain or shine, heat or cold. (In the winter, we here in Puget Sound like to say they are held “rain or rain.”)
- Men who participate also lead our workouts in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- Workouts end with a Circle of Trust.
All you have to do is show up. If you are a little hesitant, we get that. We’ve heard it sounds like there’s a catch. (There isn’t.) We even have our top five excuses.
Don’t worry or hesitate, give us an hour for a free workout to see for yourself. We really do want to give this away AND also know you can do this. (Yes, you.)
Start by picking a Puget Sound workout location, then make the time/day that works for you. We recommend Saturdays for your first, we go for coffee afterwards.
See you there!