We started with like 13 men, and 5 more joined while in the warmup CoP to make 18 in Kirkland for a perfect spring morning.
Hail, JarJar, Guero, Gilligan (LIFO*), Spam, The Dude (LIFO), Tardy (LIFO, duh), Spotlight, Joystick, Salsa, Santa, Spore, Dilfer (LIFO), Schnitzel, Kramer, MASH, Singlet (LIFO), AP
* LIFO = Last in first out in accounting but a guy who shows up late or leaves early in F3 lexicon.
- Warmup CoP: 20x SSHs, 10x Merkins, 20x Flutters, 10x Slow Squats
- Fast mosey to soccer fields (lower)
- Red Barchetta + (Plus meaning adding in 5 Jillian Michaels, yay)
- Mosey to cul-de-sac at top of stairs
- Jacob’s Ladder up side hill, toward playground set
- Bear crawl to first light post, lunge walk to second
- Fast mosey to softball fields
- Partner up. Santa’s Ladder… figure out how to get both sets done among two pax
- Fast mosey back to start. No time for anything else.
- Soooooo good to have our bud Spore back. Love when a guy hasn’t been out for a while and returns. Spore has a great reason… he owns a CrossFit shop, and he opens the place at 4:45 am every day. As such, he absolutely CRUSHED it today, spending basically the whole time at the front (with Santa, Salsa, The Dude and a couple others at times).
- Speaking of Salsa, he is Puget Sound’s burpee king. He does them correctly, fast, and yet also sounds like he may give birth at any moment if winded.
- We have found Joystick’s Kryptonite… Lunge Walks. He’s the anti-Alright Alright Alright.
- Hats off to Spam and The Dude for leading plank-o-rama during the times the PAX got a little spread out on Jacob’s ladder and Barchetta. Leadership there. Speaking of, The Dude with the commit to Q next week!
- Great to have Tardy out there despite he’s still hampered by the hamstring.
- Hail is pretty quiet. He’s like a silent workout assassin. Of course, there were very few mumble chattering today. That was a tough 2.4 miles covered.
- Ruck on Friday led by MASH, he’s going to work with Spam to get it on the calendar. Guero asks that PAX add a Nickname to their Facebook profiles for better discover-ability (apparently Facebook searches nicknames well in addition to where you live, how much you earn, what you buy at Target, etc. etc. etc. — hahahhaaha).
- Words: without consequences (positive or negative), there is no accountability.