8 specimen posted to the needle this morning under the questionable guidance of the Q, Squid.
Sun Devil, Kojak, Wooley Bugger, Hurley, La Fleur, Cheesey Poufe (probably “poof” but he didn’t specify, and I imagine this is how La Fleur might spell it) visiting us out of VA, Waxy, and Squid.
Everyone wore yoga pants and headbands as instructed. Then, it got aerobic.
- Criss-cross scissor core workout
- Mosey to the stage
- Pair up. Run to the other end of the stage and do a downwards ladder of burpees starting at ten. While one runs, the other stays and does amrap squats.
- Mosey to upper courtyard above the fountain.
- New pairs, same exercise as above, sub lunges for squats.
- Mosey to the lower courtyard by the large steps.
- New pairs, same exercise as above, sub step-ups for lunges. For time considerations, we did 10 through 6 instead of all the way to zero.
- Upcoming events: Worthington weekend, base to space, Goruck in August, Goruck custom (F3 only) in October.
- Now officially compiling a list of folks interested in F3 team scuba for a tentative open water certification class in Sept. Reach out to Squid (Layton Miller on facebook) if you are even tentatively interested. If you’re not interested, reach out anyways and he’ll convince you.
- Still running third F on the east side on Saturday mornings over at Starbucks. If you have further questions, contact Kojak.
Look around you to find leaders that you know are successful at being leaders, and try to figure out what it is that makes them successful. Carry that with you and observe those around you to try to see if you can learn from their examples.