The shovel flag was planted, and 8 Redmond men started their week right on what turned out to be a brisk but near perfect morning.
JarJar, Hollywood, FSBO, Singlet, Thrift Shop, Worthington, Spotlight, AP (Q)
- Mosey to middle of campus
- CoP: SSHs, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, Squats
- Run to tennis courts
- Red Barchetta with 5 Jillian Michaels added for fun
- Run to southern parking lot, form two groups
- Group 1 calls out exercise for Group 2 to AMRAP while they run the lot. Flapjack until all PAX have called an exercise.
- Mosey to basketball court at base of the humps.
- Jacob’s Ladder with burpees.
- Mosey to straightaway between field, lung walk the length.
- Run back to the start.
- 4 MoM
- Great to see JarJar out for his second workout in three days! Those were two good ones to kick off F3 with.
- I think Maybe and Thrift Shop could be brothers.
- Hollywood crushed Group 2 by calling Merkins or a variant thereof right after Barchetta.
- FSBO had on at least 23 layers at the start.
- Singlet is still fast.
- Worthington and Spotlight didn’t say much but crushed it #SilentWarriors
- WoW spent today on how when delivering a WoW, how you address the men can have impact. Sitting in CoT, standing in a circle, or doing a Ball of Man all have different ways to address the pax.