Anyone can take on the Cycle challenge at any time throughout the year. The requirements are:
- 13 workouts in 13 days. You must Q at least one of them. Your Q should be a bootcamp style workout. In total, that is 6 workouts per week in consecutive weeks, plus a Tough Guy Tuesday #tgt (virtual) as the 13th workout in one of the weeks.
- Each workout must be at a different AO. No repeats!
- Eastsiders must go west at least twice and Westsiders must go east at least twice in the 13 day period.
- You must be present for the entire workout. No LIFOS! That means no showing up late or leaving early. Stay honest with yourself – your integrity is more important than attaining the cycle.
- OTB workouts count, as long as they are at least 45 minutes long and involve 3+ other PAX(including you).