4 PAX got after it Thursday @ MOHAI: Talent, Caesar, Big City, 529’er (Q)
SSH x 100, LBC fast cadence x 100
Big City strolled up with a 60lb. sandbag for no apparent reason. So naturally, we used it the whole time.
Mosey to overhead boat dock. One man does a fixed number of sandbag exercises (acting as “timer”). Other 3 do AMRAP exercises. Rotate until each man has done that particular bag exercise, then switch exercises & repeato.
– Exercises done w/ sandbag: Deadlifts x 20, bicep curls x 10, leg lifts w/ bench press x 15, shoulder squats x 15, 4 count flutter holding bag x 20
– AMRAP exercises done: WWI, merkins, Hand release merkins, LBCs, sumo squats.
Slow “victory lap” around MOHAI.
MoM: LBC, oblique crunch
– Convergence at Defiance this Saturday July 7th. See FB for details.
– 8/17GoRuck Star Course 50 Miler
– 9/22Tough Mudder
– 10/19Custom GoRuck Tough for F3. Sign up via link: https://www.goruck.com/event-14722/
Qing workouts is a great way to quiet the voice of “imposter syndrome.” Gratitude to the F3 community for support and always being there for all of us.