11 PAX got after it: Gekko, MASH, 7 Layer, 5th Wheel, Salsa, Buckeye, Olaf, Dunder, FSBO, LaFleur, 529 (Q)
SSH, squats, inchworm plank-up merkins, fast cadence LBC x 100
Mosey to dock. Form 2 man teams.
- 1 man = AMRAP exercises on boat slips. Runner = runs to shore, 5 exercises, run back, switch places
- Set 1: AMRAP = Carolina dry docks. Runner = inch worm plank-up merkins
- Set 2: AMRAP = hold legs extended over water. Runner = 5 burpees.
- 30 meters forward lunge walks. Return with 30 meters of backwards lunge walks.
- Swedish mile (line holds plank w/ bunny hop from back to front)
Fast cadence LBCs
– Convergence at KiMS Saturday July 7th at 0700for Ultimate football
– 8/17GoRuck Star Course 50 Miler
– 9/22Tough Mudder
At least once during each F3 workout, I have self talk that I can’t do this. Pushing through that voice creates momentum for the rest of the day. Being mindful of this makes it a little easier each time to crush negative self talk.