Nine men showed up on a perfect spring PNW morning to get better.
Xbox, Lateral, Salsa, Kelvin (FNG), DigDug, Kojak, Legal Zoom, Detro (FNG), AP (Q)
- Run to field
- Warmup CoP: SSHs, Merkins, Squats, Mountain Climbers
- Pair up. Dora 1-2-3.
- Form teams of 3. Hand-slap Merkins with descending (3, 2, 1) burpees
- Jack Webbs
- Lt. Dan
- Escalator with lap around fountain
- Mosey to far side of field
- Escalator with lap up/down stairs
- Mosey back to start
- Best weather day of the year thus far.
- FNG Kelvin crushed it. His hospital name sounds like Celsius, so Kojak nailed the naming with Kelvin.
- Speaking of Kojak, he was on fire with the naming. When told the other FNG was in IT work and had moved here from Detroit, Kojak deemed “he took the IT from Detroit.” Hence, FNG Detro.
- I continue to be impressed with the men who post to the growing 3rd F group. But they made me and LZ almost believe we would be working out alone with their 6:58 am arrivals.
- Coffeeteria was classic. Detro got comfortable quick, especially with LZ. “You met your wife when I was one.” Hahahah.
- Words: Give this away, and find your community. It’s why F3 was created.
- Thanks for the opportunity to Q, DigDug!